Thursday, May 9, 2024

Middle School Blog 4

 For a while now I have been going to Mrs.Burrows 5th grade English. In the begging it was a very hard thing to get use to but it is starting to get a whole lot better.

My number one favorite thing about this class is how funny they are. This has change over time because they are not as well behaved that I am not to new. 

My second favorite thing is how well they can listen when they are made to. The teacher can tell them just one time to behave better and they do it right away. 

My favorite method that the teacher uses is still the reward system. The kids seem to still love it the same they did the very first day. 

My second favorite thing that she uses is bell work. It gets the kids brains working but at the same time does not make them not want to do it. 

This has gotten a lot better the further I go into it. Also it has helped me decide my future story and really think about it.     

Over all it has been a good experience in the in the middle school. I hope that this experience continues to get better over time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog 5

 This is my last blog for this and it is my last day at the middle school. These few weeks have been so much fun and i have learned so much....