Thursday, April 11, 2024

Middle School Blog 2

     The Past couple of weeks I have been observing Mrs.Burrows 5th grade English. This has been a very eventful experience and at the same time it has been very weird. 

My number one favorite thing about this class is how well they behave when I come in. They are always excided to see me and when I am there they are always polite to me. 

My second favorite thing is how funny the class is. When ever they are doing there writers notebook they are always trying to find something new and funny to put on it. When I am having a bad day they always make me laugh and it makes it better. 

My favorite method that the teacher uses is the reward system. She uses this thing called the Boo Basket. She will ask them a question and then if they get it right they get candy out of the Boo Basket. 

My second favorite thing that she uses is the writers notebook. This gives them a chance to be creative and make up stores. They also have the chance to write down how thankful they are for someone. 

This gives me a little bit of confidence. When the kids start to talk to me I can tell that they like me and it helps it go faster.     

Over all it has been a good experience in the in the middle school. I have very much enjoyed the time down there and getting to know the teachers and the kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog 5

 This is my last blog for this and it is my last day at the middle school. These few weeks have been so much fun and i have learned so much....